What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order.
The order is processed by ClickBank Inc
Address: Click Sales Inc 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200 Boise ID 83706 USA
US and Canada Toll Free: 1-800-390-6035
International: +1 208-345-4245
When ordering Clickbank will ask you to enter your: name, e-mail address and credit card information.
Pianoforall will receive your name and email for transactional purposes only. We do not have access to your credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
Clickbank implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Clickbank use a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into their Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
The Clickbank ‘Terms of Sale’ are as follows
Terms of sale:
- Your purchase will appear on your bank statement under the name “CLKBANK*COM“.
- ClickBank will allow for the return or replacement of any product within 60 days from the date of purchase. For more details see our return policy.
- The geographic location of your computer has been determined and recorded. All attempts at fraud will be prosecuted.
- By entering your e-mail address, you consent to ClickBank sharing that information with the vendor and/or affiliate related to this product, for order fulfillment and marketing purposes.
- The ClickBank Marketplace is not a chartered bank or trust company, or depository institution.
- The ClickBank Marketplace is not authorized to accept deposits or trust accounts and is not licensed or regulated by any state or federal banking authority.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc) is not stored by Pianoforall but may be stored by Clickbank – you can check this by contacting Clickbank support https://www.clickbank.com/corp/support/
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information..